I feel a recipe is only a theme, which an intelligent cook can play each time with a variation. Madam Benoit

People always say the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen , nor touched , nor heard but are felt in the heart . But for food it's all in it's looks, flavours and taste.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pazhampuri (Banana Fry)


This is an evening snack for tea often made in home. I can’t help myself eating three-four pieces when my mom makes it. My husband is also a great lover of this. On weekends I prepare this for him.

Recipe follows.

Ripe banana – 2 (cut into two).
Pain Flour [Maida] or Gram flour[KadalaMav] – 1 cup
Oil – As required

Make a batter mixing gram flour and water. [It should be in the paste form]
Add a pinch of salt
Heat some oil in the pan. Dip the banana pieces in batter and fry it in the pan. Turn to other side after some time.
Fry till the banana pieces turn golden brown.

2 comments:

  1. Sumiiiiiiiiii
    Kandittu kothi ayittu vayya .......:-))
    Looks tooooooo good ...
    Ratheeshinte oru Yogam :-)
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kandittu kothiyavunnu Sumiiiiiiii:-)

    Ratheeshinte oru Yogam :-)

    ReplyDelete

Sumi - Please Leave your Comments here.... I love to hear from you about this!!!!